Most people are equipped with natural, unique talents and abilities that enable us to help others. Through embracing the lessons we learn from our life experiences and sharing them, we become teachers and guides for each other. Our lived experiences are our most valuable training for helping others heal. Surviving a challenging or even traumatic event gives us compassion and empathy for others who have been through similar experiences.
Ritual Breathwork and
Do you feel called to share what you have learned with others and help them rise up and become strong, resilient, and successful in the complex world with live in today?
To offer healing work in a good way, we must take really good care of ourselves and commit to the lifelong journey of self-reflection and healing. This journey is a process of releasing old traumas, fear, anxiety, and any baggage that keeps us stuck in our karmic cycles so we can step into our dharma, or life purpose. This chosen healing path is not always easy and can be messy, uncomfortable, and even wild at times! However, as we courageously embrace our humanness while communing with Great Spirit, we become more masterful in our lives. We learn to keep our channels clear, neutral, and attuned to the frequency of Love. This Human-Spirit connection becomes the solid foundation we build our lives upon.
In this training you will heal yourself and level up your life while learning powerful and practical rituals and modalities for helping others do the same. You will become part of a community dedicated to this deep healing and the cultivation of love and prayer that is needed to be a powerful conduit of healing and love for others. This program will give you the skills and tools you need to be a successful healer. You will not only learn how to offer healing and support to others, you will learn how to create a business doing so.
Are you ready to step into your fullest potential and give your truest gifts to the world?
"Whether you are a medical doctor or a chiropractor or another type of healer, life has a challenge that you have to be egoless. You have to just become, without self, a healer at that moment, for that purpose." ~ Yogi Bhajan
This is a year long program. Classes are held one weekend a month for 10 months, with 2 extra months of self-study & to complete your requirements for certification.
~ Begins March 7th 2020 ~
THE TAKE AWAYS:
Receive the practical tools you need to build your own profitable and thriving business as a healing artist, coach, and spiritual counselor.
Connection to a community dedicated to the deep healing and cultivation of love and prayer that is needed to be a powerful powerful conduit of healing for your clients.
Learn offer spiritual and intuitive coaching and counseling, shamanic healing, ritual breath work, reiki, sat nam rasayan, energy medicine, and yogic wisdom privately and in groups.
An all-star line up of guest teachers to help start or continue your education in being a bad-ass spiritual warrior and healthy, balanced, loving human in service of the awakening of humanity.
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND CURRICULUM:
This is a Year-long program with 10 months of programming consisting of:
One full weekend a month, 10am-7pm both Saturday & Sunday
March 7th & 8th
April 4th & 5th
May 30th & 31st
June 13th & 14th
July 11th & 12th
Aug 8th & 9th
Sep.12th & 13th
Oct 10th & 11th
Nov 13th & 14th
Jan 2021 3 day graduation retreat (dates and location tbd)
Location: Square One Yoga Temescal
4689 Telegraph Ave
Module 1: Creating a Human-Spiritual Foundation and Presence
1. Connection with each other and building community within the group
2. Code of ethics and expectations of the program
3. What is Self-care and how do we practice this? Why is it important?
4. Understanding and working with the Autonomic Nervous System
5. Understanding and masculine and feminine energies
6. Nutritional guidance and support
7. Introduction to Shamanic Journeying with metaphysical breathwork
8. What is prayer and how do we pray powerfully for ourselves and others?
9. Kundalini Yoga and Meditation (40 day practice)
Module 2: Practicing Shamanism
1. Understanding Shamanism from different cultures
2. Spiritual Cleansing (Limpia)
3. Understanding cultural appropriation
4. Different modalities for inducing trance (breathwork, dance, drumming, entheogen)
5. The importance of ceremony and ritual
6. Animal Medicine Guide work
7. Plant Wisdom (herbs that support healing)
8. Understanding and working with the elements, animal and plant spirits
9. Understanding and choosing your healing tools
10. Alter creation
11. Opening and closing the healing space
12. Calling in protection and the spirits, prayer
Module 3: Metaphysical Healing
1. Reiki 1, 2 and 3 attunment
2. Ritual Breathwork
3. Sat Nam Rasayan
4. Energy Medicine
5. Heart Healing
6. Cultivating your intuitive gifts
7. Being visionary and deciphering visions
9. Boundaries and spiritual hygiene
10. Working with various forms of energy and spirit guides in your practice
11. Understanding and working with Chakras
12. Understanding masculine and feminine energy
Module 4: Sound Healing
1. Vocal healing and toning
2. Bowls, instruments, Gong
3. Channeling Sounds and healing music
4. Toning into the body to move energy
5. Sound vibration and mantra
6. Creating healing music
Module 5: Ritual Breathwork
1. Working with the breathing technique on-on-one
2. Using guided imagery for breathwork journeys
3. Integrating prayer, sound, shamanic practices, reiki etc into a breathwork session
4. Understanding how circular breath assists in healing trauma and deep transformation
Module 6: Counseling and Coaching Techniques
2. Understanding and working with trauma
3. Somatic counseling and coaching approaches
4. Creating interventions and breakthroughs
5. Nonviolent and conscious communication techniques
7. Creating a safe container
8. Offering homework and rituals
9. Integrating intuitive card readings into the counseling process
10. How counseling, coaching and shamanic healing work together
Module 7: Social Justice Training
1. Understanding Privilege and Oppression
2. Working with diversity in your client base
3. Consciously and appropriately working with POC and racial minorities
4. Consciously working with the LGBTQ community
Module 8: The Business of Healing
1. Designing your unique offering
2. Getting clients
3. Creating packages and pitching your offering
$3,500.00 Early Bird: until January 1st paid in full.
$3,995.00 Full price: after January 1st
$4,000.00 Full price with payment plan. Payment plan: $1,500.00 initial non-refundable deposit and five auto payments of $500 for the remaining $2,500.00
" I was always curious about "shamanism" and the practice as well as becoming a healer. I was going through a transition in my career path to studying integrative medicine but also wanted to integrate spirituality into my practice.
I could not have asked for more to learn about this healer path from Sariah. I developed maturely in my spiritual path from her guidance, love, empathy, confidence and the care she gave as a teacher. Along the way, I came across obstacles, but Sariah pushed me to be who I meant to be and the confidence to use my spiritual gift, but most of all to grow and heal my own nervous system from stress/trauma.
One of the teachings Sariah taught that still sticks with me until today is, self-care and in order to heal others, you have to heal yourself.
I thought through my spiritual growth, I have already healed myself, but did not know there were more things I needed to heal, which Sariah gave tendered care to open that door for me to acknowledge in order for me to spiritually mature.
Sariah created a wonderful community from her training that till this day we are all still part of and became good friends from that community that I can't ask for more. I never had a community where I felt right at home with the support/love I received. Sariah really cares for our well being and the mama bear of her strength she gives as a teacher. From this training, I am able to have the confidence to help other people as a healer in this world and the strength as a warrior from the inspiration Sariah gave me when I first meet her as a Kundalini yoga teacher. " - EC
"My initial intention for taking the Level 1 Shamanic Breathwork Training was to expand my range of offerings provided as a Yoga Instructor, but I quickly discovered that it would dive much deeper than expected. As a young professional carrying decades of physical, mental, and emotional trauma; the unique combination of offerings provided by Sariah have assisted me in transcending and healing some of my deepest wounds. The individual guidance and support of my peers has allowed me to come away with a greater understanding of the nervous system, the power of personal intuition, and the importance of self-care in a stressful and overwhelming world.
Expect to learn about the art of sound healing, leading breathwork, creating a safe space, Kundalini yoga, and various coaching techniques to implement in your own life, as well as in a professional practice. While this training is challenging, and requires a deep level of personal commitment to oneself, it is impossible for me to look back and imagine taking any other path. If you are an instructor, body worker, healer, coach, or counselor, I highly recommend studying under Sariah and soaking up the wisdom of this course!" - MR
"I was a big “yes” from my soul to embark in the shamanic healing coach training. I loved being part of a supportive spiritual community because that in itself was very healing. Sariah has so much knowledge and experience to share and I looked forward to each class to learn and practice in becoming a good healer. I have gained confidence in who I am and my ability to be of service to others in a way that feels inspiring to me.” - EK
Sariah Sizemore is a gifted intuitive healer, coach, spiritual teacher, and embodiment professional. She has been teaching Kundalini Yoga and meditation for 13 years and is a seasoned teacher of this lineage offering expert wisdom to her students on sound, mantra, breathwork, posture, and meditation. She is trained in Celtic Shamanism and many forms of ritual, spiritual, and metaphysical healing from a variety of lineages. She is a certified coach and counselor and a Modern Mystery School initiate. Sariah has run a successful 6 figure private healing practice in the Bay Area for the last 4 years and is the creator of this year long healing and coaching training program focused on ritual breathwork, her proprietary healing modality.
Sariah offers life changing holistic programs to her clients that focus on empowering their whole self. She is passionate about human-spiritual mastery and how all people leverage their body, mind, and spiritual connection, as access points for physical and metaphysical growth. In her work she sources a blend of personal life experience, embodiment practices, kundalini yoga, spiritual and somatic counseling, coaching, shamanic healing, and intuition to support her clients and students.
Sariah is the founder of Ritual Work, and collaborates with a team of exceptional teachers and healers to design and offer a rich body of work focused on healing, mastery, and empowerment on all levels.